1. What attracted you to ‘Paranormal Romance’ instead of ‘Romance’?
I love every type of romance as long as it has a happily-ever-after, but what first got me interested in paranormal can be simplified into two words : Anne Rice
2. Your paranormal romance revolves around the offspring from Humans and Angels; Do you have a favourite Angel? If so why?
Absolutely. Briathos. Why? You’ll just have to read Divine Merit to find out!
3. How do you picture ‘Caeden’ and ‘Amira’ in terms of celebrities?
It may be trite, but for me, Caeden looks like Brad Pitt in Troy. For Amira, the person that inspired her image in my mind is Miss Russia 2010 Irina Antonenko.
4. What would you like your readers to take away from reading ‘Divine Merit’?
First of all, hopefully, a suspension of reality, at least for a little while. But the main theme throughout Divine Merit is that the struggles we go through in life make us who we are, who were supposed to be.
5. Are you planning anymore in the series? How quickly would you like to write them?
There has always been three stories in my head for this series, but I didn’t want to limit myself by calling it a trilogy. I learned while writing Divine Merit that, more times than not, the story takes on a life of its own and leads to places that are even surprising to me. How quickly would I like to write them? I wish they were like Athena and would pop out of my head fully formed, but sadly, that’s not how the writing process works.
6. What does your ‘Divine Series’ bring to the Paranormal Romance genre?
Hopefully, an original concept and story
If you have any further questions regarding the Divine Series ask away!